What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that is saved on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website, containing information that the site recovers when you return to it. There are different types of cookies: some are necessary for the site to work properly; others tailor the web application to user needs, by memorizing language or other preferences.
What cookies does qeeboo use?
– Navigation Cookies ensure that the website functions properly, allow you to access content in your preferred language, to automatically recognize your location, create an account, or log in and make purchases. – Performance Cookies may belong to qeeboo.com or one of our partner sites. These cookies collect information about how you use our wesbite and what pages you visit. All information collected is anonymous and only used to help us improve our site performance. Web Analytics belong to this type of cookie. – Functionality Cookies are used to improve your site visit. They are used to provide services or remember user settings. We use them to remember results of tests performed to make the site more relevant to you, allowing the site to memorize settings such as layout, text size, preferences and colors. ‘Functionality’ cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
How can I disable cookies?
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may choose to disable them. Note: disabling cookies may mean that some websites will not work properly and/or offer limited services (such as adding items to your shopping cart and/or purchasing items). However, if you do not wish to accept and memorize cookies, you may change your browser settings. Here are a few steps on how to disable cookies in various web browsers:
– Click on the “Tools” menu and select “Internet Options” – Select “Privacy” and choose your privacy settings – Click “OK”
– Select the “Tools” icon and select “Settings” – Click “Advanced settings” – Under “Privacy” click “Content settings” “Cookies” – Click the button to toggle Accept Cookies to Off, and save your settings
– On the menu bar, click “Tools” and then “Options” – In the pop-up window, select “Privacy” to adjust your cookie settings
– On the menu bar, select “Preferences”. – Click on “Privacy” to adjust your cookie settings To learn more about cookies and how to manage or disable third-party or marketing/retargeting cookies, visit www.youronlinechoices.com. To disable analytical cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting your web browsing data, you may download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.